A night of mambos, merriment and incredible support for the Methodist Hospital Acute Rehabilitation Center's Therapy Gym!
Thanks to your generous support, Havana Night at Home raised an astounding $114,000 to upgrade the life-changing therapy gym.
All funds raised will help:
- Modernize therapy equipment,
- Improve the space, and
- make it more efficient for the important work that goes on there every single day.
Our donors are helping friends and family restore strength and rebuild lives that much faster after surgery, injury and illness, including COVID-19.
They're touching the live of patients like Tiere and Sarah:
A special thanks to:
- Event organizers Methodist Volunteers In Partnership (VIP)
- Honorary chairs Pier and Sean Mulhall
- KETV's Julie Cornell
- Spirit World and Alzuri, Spirit World's mixologist and spirits expert
Our Partner Sponsor
- The Methodist Medical Staff
- American National Bank
- Dr. Rudolf and Suzanne Kotula
- The Lozier Foundation
- Pier and Sean Mulhall