Ensuring our community has the health care providers it needs both now and in the future.
It's a responsibility embraced by Methodist Hospital Foundation and demonstrated by our commitment to Nebraska Methodist College - The Josie Harper Campus.
Each year, more than 900 students receive educational training for nursing and allied health careers on campus – and more than 9,000 health care professionals will receive required continuing education. Your gifts will help thousands of them succeed.
- Education distributions (2017): $922,183
- Scholarship distributions (2017): $1,645,730
- Total number of people served by education and scholarship programs (2017): 10,508
- Total education and scholarship distributions (through October 2018): $2,292,403 serving 1,890 people
Investigate innovative education opportunities
The Center for Health Partnerships
A vital program that enables Nebraska Methodist College nursing students to assist dozens of organizations serving low-income and underserved populations
The Online Institute at Nebraska Methodist College
An online learning environments for a variety of health care programs, including Masters of Science in Nursing.
Employee Continuing Education & Scholarship Opportunities
- Continuing education at Nebraska Methodist College - The Josie Harper Campus
- Carolyn Scott Spirit of Excellence Scholarships for Graduate Education
- Loan forgiveness for nursing professionals
- Learning Resources/New Educational Technology
Student Crisis Assistance
For those attending Nebraska Methodist College - The Josie Harper Campus who are in urgent and genuine need
Student Scholarships & Grants
For students in both excellent academic standing and financial need
Excellence in Health Care Education
Funding the Master Teacher Award, professorships and professional development.