Nebraska Methodist College Scholarships
Investing in future health providers one student at a time.
In 2005, Nebraska Methodist College moved into a beautiful new facility and enrollment surged to 587. Today, enrollment is over 1000! While our numbers have grown dramatically, our scholarship budget has not. In order for Nebraska Methodist College to increase the number of graduates from our nursing and allied health programs, we need to increase the value and number of scholarships.
Our solution is a fundraising initiative to increase our scholarship endowment from $30 million to $57 million. View our Investing in Excellence – The Campaign for Nebraska Methodist College Scholarships video for more information.
“I believe scholarships are one of the best investments you can possibly make, because the return is so powerful - and it can last for generations to come.”
Dennis Joslin | PhD, RN, President, Nebraska Methodist College - The Josie Harper Campus
How your generosity has helped.
- In 2013-14, approximately 41% of enrolled students received NMC scholarships or grants.
- In 2013-14, approximately 70% of enrolled students borrowed student loans.
- 4-year tuition for the BSN program will be $70,104 (based on rates effective for fall 2015)
- $34,981 average debt for all students graduation from all degree programs
- $33,987 average debt for all undergraduate programs