The flooding in Nebraska and Iowa has taken it's toll. Many of the victims are Methodist Health System employees. If you have been impacted and need assitance, we stand ready to help. If you want to donate, you can contribute PTO or make a cash contribution.
If you would like to support your fellow co-workers affected by the floods, you can make a gift by visiting any of the three Foundations’ online giving pages:
- Methodist Hospital Foundation: To support employees at Methodist Hospital, Methodist Women’s Hospital, Methodist Physicians Clinic, Shared Service Systems and Nebraska Methodist College.
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital Foundation: To support employees at Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital.
- Methodist Fremont Health Foundation: To support employees at Methodist Fremont Health.
TO GET HELP:
- Employees affected by the floods can apply for a $750 flood assistance grant even if they have used Family Crisis within the past three years. Employees can only receive the flood assistance grant once.
- Employees of Methodist Hospital, Methodist Women’s Hospital, Methodist Physicians Clinic, Shared Service Systems and Nebraska Methodist College click here for list of representatives and phone numbers
- Employees of Methodist Jennie Edmundson Hospital, call Katie Kyker: 712-396-7733
- Employees of Methodist Fremont Health, call Bethany Childers: 402-727-3782